'Basket Of Deplorables': For Once Hillary Told The Truth About What She Really Thinks
Hillary let the cat out of a bag Friday. For once, she told us what she really thinks. the truth. No lies, no filters, no politically correct editing.
Hillary finally shared her true feelings at a fundraising event in Manhattan on Friday night, with her old pal Barbara Streisand hosting. Just like Mitt Romney exposed his true feelings about "the 47 percent" at a private fundraiser in 2012.
Hillary said that half of Donald Trump’s supporters belong in a “basket of deplorables.”
This was the real Hillary -- raw and unfiltered. She must be taking lessons from Donald Trump.
Everything I love -- and millions of conservatives, Christians and patriots love -- is under attack from Hillary and the Democrats. They resent us. They disrespect us. They want to silence us.
Of course, she now regrets saying it. Politicians often regret letting their true feelings out. But it's clear what Hillary meant. Hillary and her supporters despise and disrespect anyone who loves God, country, family and our Constitution.
Hillary was talking about me and my friends. I’m Exhibit A for her rant. I’m the author of the new book “ANGRY WHITE MALE.” It’s my testimony about exactly what millions of angry white males who support Donald Trump believe in…and exactly what liberals like Hillary and President Obama think of us. How they are trying to target us, muzzle us, punish us and destroy us.
Thanks Hillary. We already knew how you felt, but it's nice to get it out into the open. Now you're on record.
Everything I love -- and millions of conservatives, Christians and patriots love -- is under attack from Hillary and the Democrats. They resent us. They disrespect us. They want to silence us. They want to financially cripple us (to redistribute our income in the name of "fairness" and "social justice").
Millions of Trump supporters believe the things that made America great are simple: Faith in God, family, patriotism, American exceptionalism, capitalism, Judeo-Christian values, Constitution, military and police. But Hillary and the Democrats despise those symbols. To them, belief in those symbols makes you..."deplorable."
Well, I’m proud that Hillary and her socialist cabal see me as “deplorable.” Let’s look at who else is in this “basket" with me. Here is a list of my teammates in Hillary's "basket of deplorables":
- The soldiers who fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. We know they are Trump supporters. The latest poll shows Trump winning the military vote by a landslide. Hillary thinks they are "deplorable."
- Military veterans. These are the Americans who were willing to die for our freedoms. Vets were included in that military poll that showed Trump winning by a landslide.
- Vets who came home from Iraq and Afghanistan with no arms, or no legs, or both. I’m betting most of them are for Trump too. Does Hillary think they’re “deplorable?”
- Policemen murdered in the line of duty -- like the five officers recently killed in Dallas, or the three who were killed in Baton Rouge. Most every police officer I meet is voting for Trump.
- The spouses and children of policemen murdered in the line of duty. What if they're voting for Trump? Are they “deplorable” to Hillary and her supporters?
- Every red-blooded regular church-goer on Sunday mornings in America. We know a large majority of regular church-goers are for Trump.
- A majority of the 28 million small business owners in America. This group will be voting overwhelmingly for Trump. They get up early, work 16 hour days, risk their own money, and create the majority of America's private sector jobs. But Hillary doesn't like them very much. She thinks if they vote for Trump they're "deplorable."
Now Hillary is walking back her comment. She says she regrets calling us all "a basket of deplorables." But it's too late. We all know your first comment was the raw truth, Hillary. That was how you really feel about us.
The only thing Hillary regrets is that she let the cat out of the bag.
Well, I have news for Hillary…
I'm for Donald Trump. And...
I am proud to be part of "the basket of deplorables."
From Fox News Opinion (September 12, 2016)